Tile is a ceramic product that is produced with different properties and systems and is usually used to cover walls, and floors and decorate the inside and outside of some building components as well as swimming pools.
Raw materials for tile production are Kaolin, clay, coal, feldspar, dolomite, chamotte, and some other minerals in the form of grains smaller than 0.1 mm. Some new tiles also use colored materials.
69071000: Large and small, cube-shaped quadrangular tiles, even in shapes other than square or rectangular, with the largest surface in a square with a side of less than 7 cm
· 69079010: Ceramic tile with water absorption of less than one percent (porcelain tile)
· 69079020: Ceramic tile with water absorption between one to 6% (floor tile)
· 69079030: Ceramic tile with water absorption between 6 to 10% (monoproza tile)
· 69079040: Ceramic tile with water absorption between 10 to 16% (wall tile)
· 69079050: Ceramic tile with water absorption of less than one percent corroded (polished)
· 69079060: Tile or ceramic with water absorption of less than one percent not polished (unpolished)
· 69079090: Other