The CCD angle for the stem is common at 135ᵒ for standard offset. Sheikh total hip replacement prosthesis has trapezoidal cross-sectional proximal stem design. Trapezoidal cross-section shape of stem causes to better torsional stability in femoral bone and has major effect on the stress distribution in physiological load in gait cycle and sits to stand task than other various proximal femoral stem shapes.
Titanium alloy cementless stem is fully HA coated.
Cementless acetabular cup has a central hole in the base of the shell that is used for shell insertion. This base hole has a slot to enhance torsional manipulation of the shell during insertion.
– Titanium alloy cementless femoral stem in accordance with ISO 5832-3 and 12/14 taper, available in 8 sizes (9 to 16) and fully HA coated.
– Titanium alloy cementless acetabular cup available in 9 sizes (48 to 64). and in 3-hole configuration (ISO 5832-3).
– Stainless steel femoral head with 12/14 taper, available in external diameters of 32 and 36 mm in 4 neck sizes (S, M, L, XL) (ISO 5832-1).
– The logic liner in UHMWPE GUR 1020 grade available in 4 sizes (48 to 64) (ISO 5834-2).
– Screw (Ti6Al4V) in accordance with ISO 5832-3.